This blog contains YouTube interviews and writings from people that met and knew Meher Baba during his lifetime. We also invite guests to share their experiences of life with Meher Baba’s Mandali, even if they did not physically meet Meher Baba Himself.

Thursday 12 April 2012

15 June 1965 - Navjote Day!


Following on from my post on my Divine Beloved blog about how Meher Baba not only insisted that He perform my Navjote ceremony, but also gave me two gifts, which I treasure (that is why I made the YouTube video because I thought you would like to see them).  Here they are!

I have more blog posts and video records to follow for setting the record straight, but if anyone out there has any questions, I will happily run through in person what I recall actually occurred. I still have these Navjote gifts at my home in Meherabad and I would be more than happy to show visiting guests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews